12 teams were selected for the final stage of BEL.BIZ Battle! Amazing georgaphy of participants. Apart from Belarus international teams from South Africa, Canada, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kazakhstan, Italy, France, Estonia, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania sucessfully passed to the Training Stage. Overall BEL.BIZ Battle recieved more than 30 applications.
The International Jury Panel: Riivo Anton, Estonia, Linda Hickman, UK, Ignas Kamantauskas, Lithuania, Chris Kowalczyk, Poland, Marvin Liao, USA, Tak Lo, Techstars, UK, Hrish Lotlikar, US/Ukraine, Walid Mansour, Lebanon, Tania Marinich, Belarus, Ville Miettinen, Finland, Rick Rasmussen, USA, Yuri Zisser, Belarus, BAVIN, Belarus
1. Boostant.com – сервис рекламных компаний
2. Things.info – сервис предоставления инфо о производстве и использовании продуктов
3. Watcharound.me – инструмент 3d маркетинга
4. Infogr.am – инструмент создания инфографики
5. Caspowa.com – инструмент оптимизации загрузки сайтов
6. Zoner.ag – инструмент анализа почв
7. To events with friends – универсальный провайдер эвентов
8. Lingvo Meloy – инструмент изучения языка
9. Eto-tebe.ru – сервис цифровых открыток
10. Same Like You – инструмент поиска похожих на Вас людей
11. Socialweekend.by – конкурс социальных проектов Беларуси
12. Stop Web Disability – инструмент сервинга в сети для людей с ограниченными возможностями
Mentor of the Year 2013
The award seeks to support successful entrepreneurs who share their expertise free of charge and provide young people with valuable knowledge in doing business. Mentoring is a long relationship between a mentor (an experienced entrepreneur), and a business newcomer. Mentors volunteer to share their experience, knowledge and connections, and help budding entrepreneurs develop their professional skills. The experience of many countries shows that mentoring is one of the most effective ways of promoting entrepreneurship among young people. In Belarus, the Global Entrepreneurship Week mentors are successful entrepreneurs from Belarus and more than 20 countries around the world, they not only take part in the panel discussions of the Forum, but also give master classes for young entrepreneurs.
18 – 24.11.2013
Global Entrepreneurship Week is the world’s largest celebration of the innovators and job creators who launch startups that bring ideas to life, drive economic growth and expand human welfare. During one week each November, GEW inspires people everywhere through local, national and global activities designed to help them explore their potential as self-starters and innovators. These activities, from large-scale competitions and events to intimate networking gatherings, connect participants to potential collaborators, mentors and even investors—introducing them to new possibilities and exciting opportunities.
Tania Marinich, Co-founder and CEO of BEL.BIZ Center for Business Communications:
Ethan A. Goldrich, U.S. Charge D’Affaires A.I.:
Bruce Bucknell, British Ambassador to the Republic of Belarus:
Nikolai Snopkov, Minister of Economy of Belarus: